Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas story Boy!!

Bridger would play in the snow all day if I let him..
Bernie and Grayce(our dogs) love the snow too.

I want to look just like santa Claus!


I want to eat all the snow....



Here is the Christmas story Boy!(don't get your tongue stuck!)






















We had a lot of fun today out in the snow.. Bridger kept dipping his face in the snow to eat it. He then stuck his mouth around the swing set bars, and I was so worried he would get his tongue stuck(like the boy on Christmas story)!.. Christmas story is by far my favorite Christmas movie.. Well enjoy the pics, and everyone have a Merry Christmas! We love you all...

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yay Jami! I am so glad you started a blog! It was so fun to catch up at GNO. Send me your email address so I can get you the evite for January GNO. Bridger is adorable.