Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun!

Last weekend we had a Easter Hunt with my side of the family, Bridger had a blast!
Here's Mike, Bridger and Cousin Emma.. Emma and Bridger have a lot of fun with each other. We went to a movie with them after the party, and she just wanted to rub his face during it and hold his hand. He didn't really know what to think of it..
Easter Morning!!









Bridger had a little Easter Hunt, and he was so happy to discover the candy in the eggs! Bridger was lucky enough to have the Easter Bunny bring a basketball hoop.. He also was most entertained with the grass! Who needs toys when you have fake grass right? Check out his new Hair do..








I love Easter time.. It's a ton of fun when you have kids. I also love focusing on our Savior and his Wonderful Sacrifice.



Mike's Family came over for dinner we had a BBQ. It was really fun. Mike has such great siblings. This is Bridger with his Aunt Brook. As you can tell he loves her.

This is Aunt Erin and Uncle James.. They are so much fun! Bridger loves playing with them.



#2
BY THE WAY WE ARE EXPECTING #2 KID IN SEPTEMBER! We find out what were having next Monday! I'll let you all know. We're really excited.

6 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

I can't believe you are far enough along to know what you are having and you are still SOOOO tiny! Cute cute easter pics...

Liz said...

I agree with Katie, I can't believe that you are that far and it doesn't even look like you are prego. That is so exciting! Call me this week, we would love to have a play date.

Dede said...

So cute Jam...looks like you guys had a fun Easter!

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a fun easter! I am excited to find out what you are having! You will have to let me know when you find out! We should get together before I move to Kansas City!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun Easter!! Congratulations on #2!! holy cow! That's awesome!!

Tagen and Eric said...

I wish I was there. Bridger is getting so big. Give him a big kiss for me.
Tagen