It seemed like Spring was here... but now I'm looking out my window and there is snow! I guess at least I'm not in Wyoming where they still have 4 feet of snow.. We did do some fun stuff while we had warm weather. Here are some pics of Bridger.

We pulled out the lawn mower when we had good weather, and Bridger was so excited because he thought it was a car for him.. He was so upset that we had to pull him off to use it. Here he is pouting..

Bridger and I love to be outside and eat popsicles.. so here he is just chillin after he finished his popsicle.

We watched The Bee Movie, and Bridger Loved it! He runs around now with his antennae on.. and says bzzzzzzz...

We love our little guy!
10 comments:
Your little guy is so stinking cute! We had some snow yesterday too and it is a bummer because Sammy loves to play outside on the playground.
seriously, this weather is crappy, but i hear this weekend should be sweet, we should get together. atleast bridger likes the lawn mower, ethan is pretty dang scared of it!
He is precious! I really need to meet him- bring him to the next GNO!! We need to plan one soon...
I thought Spring was here too!! Hopefully it warms up and stays that way.. I have spring fever sooo bad!! The pictures of Bridger are adorable!! He is the cutest little boy!! I love the one w/ the antenna on his head!! It's classic!! hope everything is going good for you!
What can I say I have the cutest grandson. Ofcourse having darling parents helps. You are a wonderful mom. Love ya mom
Jami- I lost your phone # email it to me again. So we can make plans for this weekend!!
Holy SHNIKES! Jami! This is your old buddy Mindy Miles! I am SO pumped to find your blog, and to see how you are doing! It is SO great to see your family! Check out my little fam at cmsmithfam.blogspot.com! Congrats on the baby to be too! Two boys are the BOMB!
Friday or Saturday is a great time for a BBQ. G and I are trying to get together this week sometime.
Jamie, I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. I have added your blog link to mine too. It is so good to hear from you. You look gorgeous and it sounds like you are doing so good. Your little guy is too cute. Congratulations on your second baby boy! Boys are way fun. Blake and I don't have any kids yet, but we have two nephews, they are adorable and keep us laughing all the time. Hope you are doing well...keep in touch. Talk to you soon. We should really get together. We are still in good ol' Bountiful. email me sometime. kecapson@yahoo.com
Bridge is getting so big. I miss him. Give him a big kiss for me.
Tag
Post a Comment