Sarah came into town for a little while, and it was so fun seeing her and sweet little Jade! We had some fun going to Cafe Rio, 711 for diet coke and donuts, and just chatting like the old days. It's a little different now days with having kids. Our truck is in Wyoming, so we were borrowing my grandparents van, and so I took Sarah in the sweet van, and we just had to laugh about how different life is now!

Look how sweet Jade's smile is.. She honestly is always smiling. I think she's so cute she could be a Gerber Baby.

I'm grateful to have Sarah as my friend. She's always there for me to call and to just get it all out. She's the best listener and so much fun! You can't beat her laugh... She's a wonderful Mom too..I love ya Sar!
4 comments:
Fun times. Sarah and her baby are so cute. I wish that I could have come too. Maybe we can plan something in August!
It was a good time, too bad I am home in good old Alabama. Thanks for being so sweet Jami!!
Jade is darling and I also love her name.
It is crazy how time flies, yet i think you guys look just the same! Both Bridge annd Jade are darling. It was crazy when i figured out who mike was when he was installing our stuff, cracked me up!
Post a Comment