Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wyoming

UPDATE ON LAMBERT!
Lambert is healthy and doing Great! He loves Bridger and he followed him around everywhere he went.
He thinks he is a baby. He always runs to my Mom Baaaaing, and he loves to be held..

He loves to hangout with the horses.

Again Lambert is chillin with Bridger!
FAIR FUN
You gotta love the Funnel Cakes
Going down the Big Slide
SPLITS ARE BACK!

Bridger has a love for doing the splits, and we're not sure why!
Jumping off a log.. Great entertainment for a couple hours! He's defiantly ALL Boy.(besides the splits:)
PALISADES FUN
Bridger Swimming all by himself

Bernie was in Heaven fetching for a couple hours!
BRIDGER'S FAVORITE NEW SPORT!
We had a Great week up in Wyoming. Mike was able to work with the Vets up there, and we we're able to enjoy the great weather and some fun with the Fam! I was hoping the baby would want to come a little earlier while we were up there because the hospital in Jackson is soooo nice! I had Bridger there and they have the best nurses and doctors, and you get to have a candlelight dinner and bubble bath. It's pretty amazing!

3 comments:

Dede said...

Fun Jam! I'm glad lambert is doing well. That's hilarious that Bridger loves to do the splits, he must get that from you ;)

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip!! I love that picture of Bridger infront of the National Park sign... super cute!

Leslie said...

I was hoping to see that you had the baby in Jackson too! I keep looking at your blog thinking I am going to see a new little man. Do you know when he is coming?