
We had a great family reunion this year up at my Aunt and Uncles house in Cache Valley. They have the perfect spot, with a river in there backyard up in the mountains. I told Mike I would love to end up in that area after vet school. It reminds me a lot of Wyoming.
Almost all the Great Grandkids! From Youngest to Oldest. The bottom 3 kids were all born in September 2006.
Foster snoozing.. That's pretty much what he did the whole time!
Payton and Bridger sliding down the slip in slide on my Dad. These guys have the perfect hill to slide down. Bridger was quite obsessed! We couldn't get him to stop, we finally had to stop him after he was shaking and his lips were purple.
Mike's turn as the water mat with Elle, Payton, and Bridge.
I love this Picture! If you look up on the deck you'll see 3 cute girls doing a play for my beautiful cousin Christa... and then you look on the steps at the boys Bridger and Hudson.. I can only imagine what their thinking. "What's the deal with Girls..."BRIDGER TRYING OUT EACH STEP!
I captured Bridger trying out each step.. Take a look.
This one might be a little more comfortable.. NAAAHH...
Lets try this one... and then he proceeded to throw the plants out of the way to make more room...
At that point none of us could stop laughing, and that's when he realized that we were all watching him.
My sweet Dad with his 2nd Grandson..
My Fun and Cute Mom with Fosty! She broke her arm right before I had Foster.. She got hit by a Jet Blast. Go to her blog and check out the story! It's pretty hilarious.. Only my Mom!
8 comments:
Now Im home with my gimp arm whats a person to do but blog? You can throw the dogs ball for so long, and pet the lamp just so much, I am a little bit couuntry, but mostly Rock &Roll!
I love all your pics, Your pics of Bridger trying to nap down the stairs is funny. Thanks for being just you. the perfect mom, daughter and example. I also hate the fact you are in your normal pants already, just not fair!
i'm glad you were able to go. . .looks like fun. what great pictures of bridger, it's the best when you can catch it on camera.
Ok, so you are in normal pants? You DO look great. I sent you a text to see if we could come visit. We want to see your sweet boy!
That was hilarious of Bridger what a good laugh again. what a fun weekend- you guys are great hope all is going well with the fam!!!
How fun! it's fun to see pics of the family!! Foster is adorable! Love it!
Jam, your family is so cute. Little Foster is adorable and Bridger is so funny! You look amazing!
the reunion was so much fun!! I was bummed we had to leave before the water slide. Jamie, you are so funny. You don't need to feel bad AT ALL about me not holding Foster. I completely understand. Seriously, no worries. It would be fun to get together and do family home evening this month. What do you think?
Looks like loads of fun at the reunion. Your boys are so dang cute. I can't wait to see them in a few days.
Post a Comment