Wednesday, November 26, 2008

T'is the Season!


We headed up to Wyoming to take care of the animals, and we decided it was a good time to pick out our Christmas Tree. I love this time of year! Bridge had a blast picking out the perfect tree with Mike..

We had a fun day relaxing together as a fam.

Back in the saddle again! Ahhh it felt so good to get back on my boy Jack again. It has been waaay to long.
When we got Jack 5 years ago he was really scared and would spook at everything. We're pretty sure the owners before us abused him. I started riding him everyday and we got this bond that is unexplainable.
This is where Bridge wants to be the whole day.
or Else.....
Bridger these last few weeks has been obsessed with playing sports. He tells me everyday "Mom play soccer, Fooball, or Bat Ball" It's fun that he is wanting to do all these sports all of a sudden. Too bad Winter is coming now!

I love these boys, even though I have days where I'm surrounded by big farts, catching Bridger peeing in the refrigerator, poop on the floor, puke on everything I own, no sleep, and many more fun stuff. It's all worth it, and I'm greatful and know I'm very blessed to have them as my family! I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Sharlie and Raynel said...

I love it!!! peeing in the refrigerator... that is great! HA HA. Jami you have such a cute family! We miss you guys!

Liz said...

I love this season!! What a fun trip with everything you could ask for.

Jenny said...

What a cute family you have! I love the holidays too. So fun! I can't imagine the peeing in the fridge, everything else sounds familiar though.

Neff III family said...

What a stupid game. Go BYU

Stacie said...

Jami, I'm so glad you found my blog. It is so good to hear from you. I just can't get over how dang cute your family is! Seriously, Your kids are to die for. I added you to my page so I can stock you like crazy. we really should get an old Jackson reunion together!

Katy said...

Jamie, so good to hear from you!! I am glad you found us. Your family is so, so cute! What darling boys! I am adding you too. I love blogging, it is such a fun way to keep up with everyone. I agree with Stacie we need to get together. Maybe when Tagen gets back...which is really soon, right? Maybe in Jan. when things aren't so crazy. Hope to see you soon.

The Walkers said...

This is a great season. Till about February this is. There's nothing quite like the smell of a real tree. I loved the picture with your boys.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! Looks like a crazy, fun weekend! :) Hope you guys are doing well!!