Saturday, December 27, 2008

CHRISTMAS FUN!

What a great time of year!! We had so much fun spending time with our families this Christmas Season... Here are some of our highlights!
We have an annual Christmas Party with the Parker's and it's always a Great time!
Crazy Bunko with some of my cousins!
Every year we play Bunko at our Parker Christmas Party, and whoever wins Bunko wins an amazing quilt that my Aunt Suzy makes. My cousin Chels was the winner this year.

Bridge with his cute cousin Olivia
WE HEADED TO WYOMING
It was stinkin cold up in Wyoming, but we still had a blast!
The day before Christmas Eve I couldn't find Bridger anywhere, and then I look in my parents room and I see a big hump under there blankets and this is what I found! We had to keep a good eye on him after this. Little Stinker!
A kid in Heaven!

A dog in Heaven! This is my parents new cute basset hound!Her name is Sophie, but Bridge calls her SoapE!

Me, My Mom, and Sister
We had a blast Snowmobiling!

My cute parents and Fost.

So we left the guys to watch the kids, and this is what I come home too. Look what's in Foster's hand!
My brother law Eric plays the guitar and sings, and he's awesome. He sang some great songs and Bridger couldn't get enough of it. He kept saying more songs more songs!
OUR CHIRSTMAS MORNING DRIVE BACK TO UTAH!
The weather was awful! People all over the road.

We spent Christmas day with Mike's Fam. We had some great Korean food and lots of fun!

Mike's sister Erin and her hubby James
This is Mike's sister Brook. We had Brook for Christmas and Mike decided to give her a leatherman for Christmas. He went and picked out the present without me, I about died giving it to her!
COUSIN CLARKS WEDDING One of my favorite cousins got married on the 27th. He married a great girl named Michelle.

This was at the luncheon. If you look across the table you'll see my cousin Al doing peek a boo to Bridger. Bridger laughed so hard everytime he would do it. Look at the sweet pic below!

Al doing peek a boo to Bridge. I love this kid! Sweet Foster!
I love these boys!

6 comments:

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Jami! I love all those pictures! That one of bridger hiding in the bed with the presents is so funny! It looks like you had a great Christmas! I love ya girl! Call me and let's get together!

Leslie said...

Looks like a fun christmas!Does your sister know what she is having? I can't believe Foster weighs 19 lbs. Did I read that right? Chunky babies are the best! You look great, and YES, we need to get together ASAP!

mommy said...

Cute pics, but you are on my black list.

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Hey Kiri, I'm so glad you responded! Hey Bridger broke my phone, and all my numbers got erased! Thanks for calling me, but I have no way too call anyone back! Call me please so we can get together.

Liz said...

Goll, I want to go to Wyoming for Christmas. I have been dying to get towed sledding (so I don't have to do any work). I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

Stacie said...

Jami, it looks like you guys had such a fun christmas. Your boys are so cute. Do your parents live in Wyoming now?