Thursday, March 12, 2009

St. George Adventure!


We had a fun break in St. George this last weekend.. We did some hiking, rock climbing, swimming, and just relaxing. I went up a little earlier and spent some time with my friends. Foster joined us, and he loved being the only boy there!


This was right before our crazy hike into our rockclimbing spot!!

Bridge loved climbing.


Little Climber in Training..
Future Plumber..

We hit up the Dinosaur Musuem, and it was not really a kid place..


I had a blast being with the girls.. This was right when Mike and Bridger picked us up, and Bridger wouldn't let go of my leg the rest of the day..

1 comment:

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Jami! Looks like you guys had a great trip!Your Boys are too cute! I love the picture of them sleeping! Love the Plumers crack too! Foster is getting so big! I miss you!