POPSICLES!
PLAY ALL DAY
which.... knocks Bridger out while he's sitting up and eating!...
I had to add this Beautiful Picture of my handsome nephew Paul the Fighter!
Bridger LOVES looking at this picture and talking about baby Paul. He tells us- "Mommy baby Paul is happy up in Heaven cuddlin Jesus" I especially love when he says his prayers and he still always remembers to pray for them. Here's how they usually go " Bless Rickit and Aunt Tagen that not sad anymore, and that Jesus cuddle baby Paul"
I had to add this Beautiful Picture of my handsome nephew Paul the Fighter!
Bridger LOVES looking at this picture and talking about baby Paul. He tells us- "Mommy baby Paul is happy up in Heaven cuddlin Jesus" I especially love when he says his prayers and he still always remembers to pray for them. Here's how they usually go " Bless Rickit and Aunt Tagen that not sad anymore, and that Jesus cuddle baby Paul" There is nothing better then a childs prayer! I'm grateful baby Paul taught Bridger how to pray for others...
4 comments:
I love summer too! Such fun pictures! Love the beautiful picture of Paul. Bridgers prayer is so sweet! I am going to be in Bountiful on Friday if you can let's try and get together!
What's not to love about summer? Are you hiking at Mueller Park in that picture? Bridger's prayer is so cute. What a sweet little boy.
Your kids are just adorable Jami! I love the picture of Paul. We would love to get together soon! Vanessa just got home yesterday, let's all go to lunch or go riding or something! Let's get the whole family together too... Maddie would love to play with Bridger and Foster, and we don't see you guys enough!
yes, summer is the best. we will have to plan some great play dates. your kids are pretty much the cutest little guys ever.
Post a Comment