Monday, July 13, 2009

I think we belong in Wyoming!

Bridge told me today that he wants to be a cowboy and go to Wyoming with Papa and Gramma...
He wanted to dress up and play cowboys and tell me "Your busted Mom!"

He just had to pretend to be on his fake horse named Fred!

Love him!!!
Here are few things that we love about Wyoming!! We love dutch oven cookouts, Friendly folks, wrangler and carhart butts(especially in church), and no need to compete with others..
Of course we love ridin...
We love the open land and mountains, fresh air, perfect summer weather....
We miss the simple life... Not needing much to be happy, and living in a trailer down by the River!!!
We have farmer tan lines, and sport plumbers crack a lot!
We enjoy REAL food, and we are proud of our Pot Guts!!
THE END!!

9 comments:

Stacie said...

Amen sista! Your boys are SO cute!!! :-)

Jenny said...

The simple life really is so much better!

Katy said...

Cute post Jamie! Your boys are darling! I hear ya about the simple life in WY.
This is the only week we are going to be home in July (we are going to Jackson next week). Maybe we could do the zoo the first week in Aug? It would be so great to get together!

amberschick said...

You are the perfect cowgirl Jami and you always look so sexy on your horse! Have Bridger give Dusty a call if he needs help perfecting his plumbers crack.

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Jami, I think my boys belong in wyoming too! ( Cael and Raynel) Love your cute boys! They are getting so big!

The Walkers said...

Love the Bridger crack shots. I think Bridger was born to be a cowboy too.

Sharlie and Raynel said...

I know I already wrote on here but just wanted to say That I miss you and and that we need to get together soon!

Liz said...

Bridger is such a handsome little cowboy. We need to see his cute little face soon, has he asked about his friend, ethan's mommy lately? call me.

Justin & Ashlee said...

Hi Jamie, I emailed you back about Grenada. Let me know if you have any more questions. It might be better if you gave me your phone number and my husband could call yours. He could give you a better detail of how the school is. I hope it helped :) Let me know.