Thursday, August 20, 2009

Foster is 1 YEARS OLD!!

We had an awesome celebration for Foster's 1st B-day up in Wyoming..
Awesome dinosaur cake with volcano from good ol' Wallymart bakery.(my dad was quite happy about that one:)

Oh to be a kid again....


We love this little guy so much!

With his Papa and Gamma!
Big brother helping open the presents (or checking out the toys he can steal later on:)

I still can't believe he is 1 years old.. Our fav's about Foster are:
-Loves to DANCE and play PEEK A BOO
-Calls all animals DOGS
-LAUGHS everytime someone else laughs
-Has a really deep voice
- 1st steps at 11 months(i'm not sure if this is a favorite:)
-loves too eat: banana,popsicles, licorice,peas,cheetos,oatmeal, ok pretty much everything..
-rubs his hand through his or my HAIR to fall asleep
-has to sleep with BEAR and BLANKET
-loves playing MONSTER with daddy and brother
-Obsessed with DIRT and SAND..(and really enjoys eating it)
-Pulls out OLD MAN FACE(aka bitter beer face) everytime he gets scared!
-freaks out when he sees a cat and wants to attack the hair!
OK i guess i could go on forever.. Love ya Foster!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

What a cute cute boy! That face plant into the cake is hysterical! Love it!

megs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOSTY! I know I am a few days late... but I have been so happy to have him and bridge be a part of my life. They really are great Jami, and you are an amazing mother to them. It is weird that it was a year ago that you came over with contractions because you didn't want to drive all the way home and then head to the hospital. Oh the memories!

Dede said...

Cute pictures Jam! I can't believe he is already 1!! Happy Birthday Foster!

Leslie said...

I am glad to see an update. I have been missing them! Happy Birthday Foster! I am glad he really dug into that cake!