OUR SUPERHERO'S
Bridger's strong muscles face.. He even scared grandma's with that face and roar!
This is one of our favorite places to hike it's called Fernwood
Superhero's planning there next mission
Once again.. Foster found a new favorite thing to eat. Paint!
These kiddos had it good- eating and exchanging candy
FAV'S from the HALLOWEEN SEASON :
-
-Bridger's obsession with
The NIGHTMARE before Christmas movie
(He's watched it TWICE a day everyday for the last month!!)
-
He knows every word to all the SONGS!
WAIT, come to think of it we ALL do...
-
Eating LOTS and lots of PUMPKIN PIE
-
BRINGING back the 80's un-HOTness look
-
Eating DELICIOUS chili
-
-PAINTING pumpkins and watching foster EAT the PAINT
-
-FOSTER pretending to FLY in his costume
-
Bridger ROARING everywhere we go
-
and last but not least
CANDY..
Having KIDS has brought back all the HOLIDAY fun again!
7 comments:
What cute superheros you have! Looks like you had a fun Halloween! I think kids bring the magic of the Holidays to life...it is the greatest!
LOVE the costumes! your boys are so dang cute! Looks like a really fun Halloween! you are right, having kids definitely brings the fun back into the holiday-- only this time it's better!!
Love those little superheros! I was going to tell you that Steve has been working up in Jackson and saw your dad.
Oh and I love your halloween costume too!
Your little guys are adorable! I saw you blog on Brees thought i would take a peek. Very cute! our is lecourfamily.blogspot.com.
We are extreme bloggers! You have such a cute blog. I love the Ostrander family you guys Rock!
they look so cute, glad you guys had a fun halloween (and i bet st. george was so nice too). sorry i've been crazy to get a hold of. i'll call you next week.
Your boys really are the cutest! Love the picture of you and mike dressed up! That is a really good look for him! Jami we need to plan a day and get together I miss you!
Post a Comment