-i witnessed a miracle this last week-
A friend had a heart attack and wasn't supposed to live.
i have been praying so very hard for him and his family..
Pleading with the Lord that he would be saved.
i remember praying so very hard for my nephew baby Paul the same way,
i remember praying so very hard for my nephew baby Paul the same way,
but i new deep down in my heart Heavenly Father had other plans for Paul.
We still miss him deeply, but we know we will meet him again, and we can't wait!
Thankfully Heavenly Father gave my friend another chance at life..
how happy i am for him and his family!
i couldn't be more grateful for the Gospel right now..
-
-
-laugh off all the dumb stuff because in the end it doesn't really matter-
-
-
-i don't want anything for Christmas. i really don't... i just feel so grateful for all the lovely people in my life... and of course our Savior!
-
-
-oh how i miss having good health-
i sure took it for granted before..
Even though i have a little junk in my trunk and some flab,
i felt pretty darn healthy 4 months ago.
It's been pretty crazy these last 4 months.
i miss having the energy to do what i need for my kiddos
i don't love telling people about this stuff.
Hopefully in January, we will get some better answers.
I have an appointment with top doc at U of U neuromuscular center.
Unfortuantely they are months booked out.. so i've been waiting and waiting
They are supposed to be the best..
we'll see!
-
-
-realized how extremely lucky i am to have mike as my husband..
honestly he has saved me this last little while!
when he gets home he takes over
by cleaning, cooking, loving the kiddos, and making me laugh..
love you miguel!
-
-
-i need to have more patience-
-
-
-my 2 boys are so wild-
but so much fun
-
-
-i can stand whining from 1 child, but when both are whining i feel as though i could burst-
i just tell myself "breath jami... breath!" or i go to the other room and scream!
sometimes i feel like i'm taking crazy pills! he he
-
-
-i'm done judging people.. you never know what they are going through in there lives.
-
-
i love laughing and of course my diet coke with lime
-
-
-sorry for boring you with my randoms..
i'm sure many don't care..
but it's for my record!
Cheers!
7 comments:
I love you Jami! By the way you are not flabby.
I was not bored with those thoughts. Very interesting. I hope you health things get taken care of soon. If you ever need anything, help with the kids, treats, whatever it maybe let us know. Thats what friends are for. And what the heck are you talking about, you are not flabby!!
Love it Jami! I feel the same way!! I'm so happy to hear Pete is doing well, what a miracle. Can't wait to see you next week - you are awesome.
I love you jami! and i second tagen's sentiments. You are definitely not flabby.
jami, i love this post. i love your random thoughts. i talked to liz the other night and she told me a little bit about what is going on with your health. hang in there. if you ever need a break izz would love to play with your boys. thank you for reminding me what is important.
Jami thanks for sharing your thoughts! I feel the same way. I know that I have so many blessings to be grateful for especially at this time of year!
I hope you start feeling better soon and get some answers come January too!
Diet Coke with Lime usually helps any situation! But I have been thinking about and wondering how you are feeling. I need more details at the christmas party!
Post a Comment