i just found out i have
Lymes Disease!
i know it's insane people!
Really who gets Lymes disease??
But
at least i now know what the crap is going on with my body.
It's going to take a while to be healed, and i may never be healed fully,
but at least we are on a step up to helping my body.
Thanks again for your support!
Love ya all!
Really if you ever have health issues and the doctors keep sending you to other doctors. Make sure you keep fighting for your health!
You are the one who knows your body.
4 comments:
No way! When you said they were testing you for that, I thought there was no way! I am so sorry Jam. I will keep my fingers crossed and you in my prayers. Keep us updated
Who does get Lymes disease? How crazy is that!I am so sorry, but I am glad you know what it is. Now hopefully you will be on your way to getting better and feeling like yourself again!
That's crazy! But so good to finally know what it is. What kind of treatments will you have to do for it? Hopefully you can start soon so you can start getting better!
wow Jami! I bet you are so glad to at least know what the heck is going on with your body. I hope you start feeling better quickly. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
Post a Comment