i just love Foster at the bottom looking like the Christmas story boy.
i love Bridger's gigantic smile.
i love Mike's face, who is just so happy playing with his boys..
i'm so blessed..
there were 13 year old kids who would'nt go down a huge hill with a jump.
Bridger jumped on his sled and took off down the huge hill and hit the jump with air.
he had the greatest time of his life.
the kids looked at him and said "Holy crap little guy, your crazy!"
yep, that's my boy!
(ps: this isn't the huge hill, i didn't get pictures)
(ps: this isn't the huge hill, i didn't get pictures)
it's good for me to get out.
even though i struggle.
it's very worth seeing my kiddo's having a blast.
SMALL TOWN FUN
we had a blast
i just love small towns
here is why:
there is something about the people that i just love
they are humble
everyone knows everyone
they are easy going
not materialistic
simple
i just love small towns
here is why:
there is something about the people that i just love
they are humble
everyone knows everyone
they are easy going
not materialistic
simple
carharts and wranglers are fashionable
they have fun outdoor activities
i loved when i lived in a small town
they have fun outdoor activities
i loved when i lived in a small town
great entertainment
kids LOVED it!
i am feeling about the same.. they are still not certain if this is all from lyme disease... so again i'm being tested for a million other things. it's a little frustrating, but also i know i'm so very blessed. i've realized how wonderful my family and friends are.. honestly i can't believe all the phone calls, emails, dinners, watching my kiddo's, cleaning my toliets and house(thanks liz!), and just all the prayers. i'm so grateful...i cry often, just thinking about all the wonderful people i have in my life..thank you!
5 comments:
You do have a little dare devil on your hands. Your boys are super cute! I love small towns too, they are so much simpler.
I hope you get feeling better soon and your DR's figure out what the problem really is! Hugs!
ahh, how frusterating to not know what is happening to your body. hang in there and again, thanks for the reminder of what is important. your positive attitude is awesome. thanks for sharing it.
I pray and hope that you get better all of the time! Keep having that positive outlook. Your doing good with those cute kiddos Bridger is one of our best sunbeams! I look forward to our girl movie day!
I am glad to finally hear an update, however, I can't imagine how frustrating that is to not have a definite answer. I need to do something for you, I feel so bad. How bout dinner with a HUGE diet coke?
I'm sorry that nothing is definitive yet. I'm glad you got to spend the day with all your boys. Keep fighting!
Post a Comment