Sunday, January 31, 2010

wHaT tHeY hAvE BeeN uP tO

BRIDGER

i love robin and batman
i call my brother "Joker Baby"
the moment i wake up i PLAY a scene of ROBIN or BATMAN
i love skiing and SLEDDING
i still love holding HANDS with my MOM to fall asleep
i call my MOM "Mrs. Blue Ranger" when she is my TEACHER
favorite songs: "Jingle bells, batman SMELLS"
and
"Follow the PROPHET"
i was so EXCITED to be a SUNBEAM
i'm a class CLOWN
i LOVE my grandmas
i have AWESOME friends
FAVORITE movie TEEN TITANS

FOSTER

i'm obessed with BALLOONS
i love YO GABBA with JACK BLACK
(honestly you all have to see that show... it's so funny!)
i love to cuddle my grandPAPA
i LOVE having my FINGERNAILS clipped, and cry when my mom stops
i love HAIR and i love to PULL it
i especially love PIGGY tails and bows on girls
i love ANIMALS
i'm mischevious and an adventurer
i TRY and go potty like my big bro
i LOVE time out
when i fall I use my HEAD to stop me

5 comments:

Leslie said...

They are so cute. We will have to DVR Gabba until we get the Jack Black one. B loves that show and I think its kinda crazy. I hope you are doing well. We need an update on yoU!

Jenny said...

Your boys are darling. I think Yo Gabba Gabba is crazy, but the kids think it is awesome.

Hope you are feeling well!

Gary and Bree said...

I love your kids. Foster is so funny and mischevious. Bridger is so cute and he is such a good friend to Ryker. I don't know what I would do without ya'll next door I would go nuts! Even more nuts than I already am. If that's possible.

Liz said...

What a great update on the kiddos.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big they are getting... gorgeous boys!