Friday, March 12, 2010

Papa took care of the kiddos while i was at the Docs.
He took them to the airplane museum.
Bridge talked the old man into letting him go in the sweet heli.
i have such great parents.
i'm so blessed.
FiRsT DaY of ScHo0L
Our neighbor invited Bridge to go to joy school
He woke up and was so excited!
i actually got him to wear something other then his pj's..
He picked out his object that started with a letter W.
He picked his Wolverine mail box
and
he threw on his spiderman hat.
He told me
"Mom.. I've got to go to school now.
Sorry, you can't come. I'm a big boy now. but don't worry i'll be back."
For some reason
i cried..
i've become such an emotional wreck
in my old age...geezz

TiMe OuT
How do you look at that face
and
keep him in time out?
Even though he pulls ALL his
girly friends hair...
If anyone has any pointers on how to stop his hair obsession
i could use it!
-
-
-
FoR mY ReCoRD
The past 7 months i've been waking up to
these lovely beauties..
My joints are stiff and swollen.
It's quite a joy..
i've actually become quite used to them,
and i've forgotten that i don't usually have these
man hands that i have now!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Grandparents are the best. Always so much fun. Bridger & Foster are so cute! I know I will cry when Samantha goes to preschool this fall. It is just a little sad they are growing up so fast. I don't think I could keep Foster on time out he is way too cute.

I am sorry you are still in pain. I hope that you start feeling better soon!

Gary and Bree said...

Jami-bridger was so good over here for preschool!He was adorable as always. I cried the first day I dropped Ryker off at preschool too. I am going to miss you guys. It's gonna be rough around these parts without you. PS. You don't have man hands.

Liz said...

Jami, you are such an amazing person and i look up to you so much for your positive attitude through all of this. i'm glad bridge gets to go to preschool, i'm sure he loves it. and little fosty is pretty dang cute.