Monday, July 12, 2010

4th

We had a wonderful 4th..
It was spent up in Wyoming, as usual.
The boys were in the Jackson Hole Parade with Papa




We saw and waved to our best friend Harry Ford and Calista Flockhart at the Parade

Bridger was Batman/cowboy the whole weekend


The boys checking out the cowboy's and Indians

Bridger told me that he is a REAL CowBoy now, and not ones of those rednecks...
We couldn't get him off the horses..
He begs me at least once a day to move to Wyoming and live by Papa and Gamma and the horses..
Sorry Bud...

Me with my Papa at Jenny Lake

We moved into our new pad..
It's wonderful.
Our favorite part of the house is our front porch.
It's so quiet..
We love watching the cows and birds
The only noise we usually hear are the cows mating... Yee haw!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the 4th...it is my favorite holiday. Glad you had a good time. I would love to see pics of you new pad! Having your own home is great!

Leslie said...

Ok now I know why you spend so much time in Jackson. It is amazing. And I am glad Bridger is a real cowboy.

mommy said...

cute pictures. glad you're in your new home!

Liz said...

those are the cutest pictures of your boys, i bet they are in heaven up there. hope foster's okay now after he got buried in our closet.