Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st day ScHOoL, More ParTAys!!

Bridger started preschool yesterday.
Bridger and Fost decided to sneak butter and rub it all over there faces and hair right before we were supposed leave for school. Little stinkers.. So I had to run fast and throw Bridge in the bath and wash it all out.
I didn't want him known as the greasy kid!! Bridge just told me all the kids would think he was really cool with sweet greasy hair, which he may be right with 3 and 4 year olds boys

He had a blast!! He made a weather chart and loves his teacher Mrs. Kristen.

He informed me there are ONLY 2 girls in his class..

Foster and I had some fun one on one time.
We went to the nature park.
I'm excited to have this time with Fost!!

We did lots of rock throwing and bird watching,
and then he had a blow out so we left..


Foster's 2nd B-day Party!
Foster LOVES his Great Papa and Great Gramma
and
Wyoming Papa and Gramma

He did some wrestling and football with Uncle Garrett

He got his favorite toys
bubbles, rockets, flying monkey, train, race track, books, and gun.

Thanks to all the fam for coming. Foster loved his B-day!!


-BroTher PaRTaY-

Cham and Michelle hosted our Bro party at there sweet new house.
We had some fun with the cop(drug) dog Tank.
He is the smartest dog I've seen!
We suited the MEN up to get attacked.


We were completly entertained watching the men get attacked!

There goes part of Garrett's arm..

Then we hide the kids in the shed and sent Tank off to seek them out,
and it took less then a minute.

Here are the kids hanging in the shed.
We also celebrated my Beautiful Mom's B-day.
She is wonderful!

2 comments:

mommy said...

fun for bridger! and great that you get to spend some time with foster alone. (i laughed when i read about the blowout though)

Leslie said...

Ok your boys do the funniest things. I think its funny but I am sure you did not. And what is the nature park?