Sunday, January 2, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

We spent Christmas Eve at Mike's Dads.
It's always a good time with his fam.
We had wonderful Korean food.
aaahh I'm dreaming of it now!
We tried taking about 10 pictures and they all turned out hilarious.
So I put the best looking one of us up. Ha!

Christmas Morning!!
Bridger woke up early and we could not wake Foster up for the life of ourselves!!
I let Bridger open 1 present, but the anticipation was killing him!!
So, finally at 9 I pulled Foster out of bed and i was only able to wake him up with bribeing him with candy..

What a fun morning we had..
The presents were shredded open in 1 minute and then it was a lot of play!


It was so fun having Erin and James spend Christmas morning with us.

Foster's big surprise!
This has been the only thing he has asked for,
other then a Birthday Cake!
I think this will be some great entertainmet to come.
As long as we can go without anyone getting hurt.

Lounging on Uncle James, enjoying Toy Story 3.

WYOMING

We then headed to Wyoming to spend with my fam.

My favorite times are when the boys play/wrestle together..

And this is where Bridger spent most of his time!!
With his Grandma who had knee replacement surgery a couple days before Christmas.
Honestly the whole week he layed with her...
Giving her kisses, watching a lot of movies, and just giving her love.
He has always had a special bond with my Mom that I have never seen with anyone else.
He just adores her!
Foster wanted to be here on 4 wheeler with Papa!
It was -20 degrees while we were there..
Insane! But so darn Beautiful!
The boys love climbing up on the hay in the barn.
Some good entertainment!




We did some of this

Nose hair frozen- check!
The guys spooned on the tube

Uncle Eric is a great guy..
Who the kids are drawn too.

Fed the horses some Christmas treats

Tag and the horses

Now meet Jack the horse..
Who can be a pain in the A
He runs from everyone that goes out to catch him.
We usually have to let him run for about 20 minutes before he calms down to be caught and we have him cornered.
Well we were out petting the horses, and Bridger runs right up to him and just starts petting him and Jack doesn't move a muscle!
It was a miracle!!!!
Bridger stood and pet him for about a half hour and Jack never moved and you could tell with his demeanor that he was really enjoying the pets and love.
It shocked us all!!



2 comments:

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Oh Jami I miss you! It looks like you guys had a great holiday! I hope your mom is doing well after her surgery! Um and she is looking awesome by the way! Let's plan a day soon. I still have not seen your new house! I will call you! Love ya girl!

Gary and Bree said...

Cute Jami! Looks like so much fun. I hope your mom is okay I heard that can be qutie a painful surgery. I love your christmas photos!