i love them all more then i can express,
but this is a tough job!!
-
You know you've had a crazy week when:
-#1 & 2 child decides to
-take 3 packs of pop outside and throw it all over the driveway watching it explode..
(fun right?!)
-
#2 child runs nude all through the park
-#1&2 take the paint outside and make designs all over the driveway
(which i can't get off!)
-
-#1&2 figure out how to do front flips off our bed
-
-#2 climb up on top of the suburban and pull on the garage door and break it
-
-#2 pulls pants down in front yard and pees all over flowers
-
-go shopping with all 3(big mistake) i was yelling all through the store(yes i'm one of those mom's i swore i wasn't going to be!)throwing random crap in as quickly as i could, sweating profusely, and finally paying for everything.. i stormed all the way out to my car I put the baby in and Bridger and then i discover Foster stole a pack of gum!! aaahhh so the crazy women packs all 3 kids back into the cart, with baby crying and 2 wild boys hanging off the cart i head back into the store to return a stinkin pack of gum!!!!!!!
-
and last but not least!!
-
Catching Foster knawing on a frozen pork loin out of it's package!!!
(luckily he didn't get sick!!)
-
Also my darling baby wants to be held constantly..
The moment i lay him down he cries.
Don't get me wrong i LOVE holding him.. but
This is hard when you have 2 mischevious brothers who are constantly finding crazy things to do..
i can make it through this crazy time!!! lol
THey help remind me that you can't take life to serious.
My life is never dull..
My life is never dull..
Gotta love trying to get a family pic
BiG BeLLy WreStLinG
(This is how they entertained themselves while i had the flu)
love it!!
3 comments:
Oh man Jami! Good to know I'm not the only one with a crazy life!! 3 was such an adjustment. Brody is beautiful. Hope to meet him sometime soon. xoxo
Baby Brody is gorgeous! You are such a great mom! Having 3 is crazy, but it gets better! I am one of those crazy mom's at the store too! Glad to know I am not alone!
You have some pretty good stuff for the story books! I miss you and I really want to hold Brody! Let's try and get together soon and I can take him off your hands.
Post a Comment