Wow.. I'm behind on my blogging/journal. I have missed it. I'm starting back up, so I don't forget the fun times and memories in our families life. Life gets crazy with these boys, but I wouldn't want it any other way.
We have been having so much fun having Dawn and the girls in town. I had to take this picture of all of the cousins enjoying the Barbie movie:)
Brody does a good blue steel look.
Brielle was so happy she got this sweet new Barbie movie for her 8th Birthday!
My Mom is such a supportive Grandma. She came to Bridger's Preschool Graduation. Bridger is in love with his Wyoming Grandma:)
I'm so thankful I"m married to my Best Friend. He makes me quite happy.
I'm thankful for such a fun and supportive mom.
I'm almost in my 30's. It seems so weird to me. I feel like I just graduated from high school. I kind of like it though because I feel like the older I get the more I realize life is about family and bettering yourself everyday. It's not about the Worldly things that are so easy to get caught up in. I have some wrinkles, gray hair, and my body doesn't look the same after having 3 kids.. but that's ok. My goal this year is to be a great mom, wife, friend, daughter, and sister.
This is my favorite picture of the year.. Bridger as a sausage for his school program! I'm still laughing about how cute this kid is.
Bridger and Foster can't get enough of their Bro Brody.. He makes us all happy!
Foster doing crazy moves at the playground.. Everyday he looks for something crazy to try.. I worry daily. He knows how to ride a 2 wheeler now.. He tries jumps and runs into things daily with his bike.
This kid just makes me happy! He is pretty much always happy. He likes to eat dirt and rocks.
He took 4 steps at 9 months old! He is a momma's boy. I secretly like it....
I love getting my boys to sleep on bike rides.
Bridger couldn't be happier to start Kindergarten this next fall. He got into the Spanish immersion program. He is such a good kid. He reminds me daily that I need to keep the spirit in my heart and to stay happy and not get angry. I'm happy I have this sweet kid.
Life is good. I really wouldn't want to be doing anything else. I'm sure I ended up with 3 boys from all the prayers I had as a kid.. Praying and asking every Christmas for a brother. It's funny how Heavenly Father answers your prayers...















2 comments:
love everything about this post.
especially the sausage
Post a Comment