Monday, December 31, 2007

Our sweet little guy..

I just wanted to post that Bridger loved Christmas this year.. but the most special moment was when he said Jesus for the first time. We were talking about Jesus Christ and showed a picture of him during our family night, and he brightened up and had a huge smile and he said "Je sus". He keeps pointing to the picture everyday now and says his name. It was really precious.... I love my little guy.

4 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

cute family Jami!! Your little guy is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Jami! It's Erika! What a darling family you've got! I haven't seen you in ages!! Are you living here in Utah now?
Oh, and do you care if I add you to my list of "blogging buddies?"
I was so excited to find your blog!

Melissa and Nate said...

Jami! I love your blog! It's so fun - but beware...it's addicting! Your little Bridger is so cute. I bet it was so cute to hear him say Jesus. What a smart little guy.
Can't wait to see you at the next GNO!

whywalkwhenicanrun said...

It's so fun when they start to participate in Church things and recognize Jesus and prophets, etc. Melts your heart :)