Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Tagen!

























Happy Birthday Big Sis! Here are 10 things I love most about Tagen!


1. She has watched out for me since we were little tikes.

2. She would drop anything to help one of her friends or family.

3. She is very passionate about the outdoors! She actually left her husband for 2 months to do a documentary while backpacking in the Wind Rivers for the travel channel.(some pics above from the film)

4. She is very blunt and she is so funny!( look at the pic with her and her hubby, that's Tagen, she's always is doing funny faces, and saying hilarious things)

5. She's very good with kids.. She gets down to there level and plays with them. They all love her!

6. She has the best arm muscles. She was a River Guide and could kick any guys butt Rowing!

7. She use to love to moon people!(ok i guess i did too)

8. She's naturally beautiful, she doesn't even need to wear makeup!

9. She's always been really good in the Church, and she's a great example to me.. My mom would always say. " Jami we don't really ever have to worry about your sister, but we do worry about you!"
10. She's my Best Friend. I can tell her anything and she'll listen, and she always keep secrets!
Tag I Hope You had a Happy Birthday on your cruise in Greece! You lucky girl.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tag!! I did not know she was going to Greece!! She is a lucky girl!! I'm glad she got to do something awesome to celebrate!

Tagen and Eric said...

Thanks Jami!

Having fun in Greece.
I love you. U R the best sister.
Tagen and Eric

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Tagen, sisters really are the best. I hope Bridger is feeling better, how about a playdate on Tuesday? Let me know!