Monday, June 2, 2008

2 Weekends in Beautiful Wyoming

We have spent the last 2 weekends in Wyoming.. This is the first summer in 8 years that I'm not running the horse business... It's kinda sad, but also it is so great that we actually have a Summer to do other things. I'm defiantly relieved of a lot of stress! We had a great couple weekends.. Here are some of our highlights!(It's pretty long, sorry)
Mike was kicking the ball in the field, and the horses went crazy! I love when horses run.

Here's the Fam... We are all kinda greasy because we we were all working on different projects. I cleaned out my parents boat to get it ready for the summer. Mike and my Dad worked on a Big playplace for Bridger and all the grandkids to come.
You gotta love Wrangler butts! I love when Mike gets in his cowboy gear..

Bridger has a big obsession with 4 wheelers(well anything with a motor), but from the moment he woke up while we were out there he wanted to go out on the fourrrr(that's what he calls it)



I was changing Bridger's diaper outside when he took off naked!


He then wanted to go work on the playhouse with Grandpa and Dad... You gotta love little naked bums!!

Mike's little naked helper!



Bridger was out with the guys when I noticed he was climbing half way up the ladder, so my Dad hurried and went up behind him.. He climbed all the way to the top. We had to keep a good eye on him after that. Our little dare devil!


Trampoline Fun!

Bridger ridin high! Bridger wanted to either ride the horses or ride the 4 wheelers, the Whole time! He was in Heaven!

Bridger is a natural cowboy! He has no fear, and hangs on to that horse like he's been doing it forever.. We would love for him to wear cowboy boots, but he won't fit in any because his chunky ankles and flintstone feet..
Bridger wouldn't keep his cowboy hat on, so we put it on Sam his horse!

Bridger sure loves his Grandma and Grandpa.. He calls them Mema, and Pampa..

Another obsession Bridger has are Airplanes.. My Dad pulled out his airplane and then gave Bridge an airplane ride.

Bridger spotted my parents neighbors tractor from across the field and said "tracker".. and said no no no no(which means come on guys please take me).. so we went over there, and he had a blast riding on the tracker for his first time!



Thanks Mom and Dad for a great couple of weekends.. We love you guys.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

What a fun time in Wyoming! You don't even look like you are pregnant--lucky!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh how fun! I LOVE seeing your parents! how fun is that! They look like they have a sweet place up there in Wyoming!

Liz said...

that does look like heaven for a little guy. i'm excited to see the pictures of bridgerland! we didn't end up going to the park today, but hopefully your keys arrive soon for the next time.

Tagen and Eric said...

Looks like Bridger had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see you guys on the 4th so I can play on the 4 wheeler and horse with Bridge.