Monday, June 9, 2008

Awesome Surprise!!

Well we had an awesome surprise on Saturday night... My mom and dad flew Tagen and Eric in, and they surprised us. We hardly ever see Tag and Eric because they live in California, so it was so great to have them come! Bridger just loves them to death, especially Aunt Tagen because she plays trains with him.
Tagen, me, my Mom, and Bridger(picking a big one)!

My Good Lookin Fam!lol

We have so much fun together..

Bridger with Pampa

Our neighbors cut down this huge tree in there yard, and now Bridger just wants to go play on the huge stump all day.




The boys with our dogs!

2 comments:

Tagen and Eric said...

We had so much fun with you guys. The trip was to short. We love ya! I really like the pic with the boys and the dogs.

Strawberry Miss said...

I knew about this surprise before you did!! I would love to go up on the 4th, but it is my turn to work a holiday...and the 4th is it. boooo. that stinks! keep me posted for the next trip for sure!