Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Laammmbert!

My Mom went up to the Uintas with her girlfriends to go camping and to stay in a Tipi. Well she ended up finding a baby sheep that was left behind by its Mother and herd. It was really malnourished and skinny. She brought it by our house on her way home to Wyoming. Mike raised sheep while he was growing up, so he new just what to do. We feed it some milk from a bottle, and my mom says he is doing much better. Bridger thought is was really "cool"(in his words) that we had the "baby baa baa"(in his words) in our backyard. My mom named him Lambert. He's pretty cute!

Bridger smooching Baby Lambert...

It took a while, but they finally got him to drink from the bottle.

Bridge feeding Baby Baa Baa.
I about kept Lambert at our house, but then I decided it's probably not a good idea. I just broke my tailbone and I'm chasing a toddler around with a bigggg belly.. We're going to have to get sheep in the future.. I thought he was so cute!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Bridger is so cute! We need to get together soon...I haven't seen you in such a long time. I hope all is well. It's fun to hear about your fun family.

Jenny said...

Bridger is super cute and so is lambert.

How did you break your tailbone? I hope it doesn't hurt too much!

I am going to be in Utah all of August we will have to at least do lunch.

Tagen and Eric said...

Lambert is so cute. I wish I was there to help out. Bridger looks like he is having fun with the little guy.

Anonymous said...

Bridger looks like he has having tons of fun feeding that cute little lamb! That is adorable!!! You guys are the cutest little family! Love it!

Leslie said...

Ok, how the heck did you break your tailbone? You poor prego girl!