Monday, July 7, 2008

Bear Lake and Jackson Fun!

We had a blast the last couple weeks. We spent some time in Bear Lake, and then Bridge and I stayed up in Wyoming while Mike had to go back to work and school(poor guy). Then he came up for the fourth and we had a great time with Fam and Friends! Here are the highlights...

Bridge loved playing on the shore throwing rocks in the water.
My Cute Parents!

Bridger Gondola Ride

We had a fun day with Steph and her cute kids. My Dad works at the Jackson Hole Resort so we got to go up on the Bridger Gondola and eat lunch up there, and the kids played in the snow. The kids Loved it! It brought back painful memories when I went up there when I was 7 months pregnant with Bridger, and I hiked down it, which was 8 miles all down hill. Tagen had bet me that I couldn't do it, so I had to prove her wrong. It was the worst bet I ever made. I couldn't walk for 2 weeks, and going down stairs was the worst, I had to crawl.

Bridger in front of his Gondola with Grandpa!

The kids- Wyatt, Bridger, and Lilly.. Bridger the whole time kept saying Wow Wow!
We played at the park in Jackson afterwards and Bridger loved Lilly. She would hold his hand and take him everywhere.

Bridger's 1st Car!

When Bridger turns 16 he gets my parents oldie brown jeep. I used to drive it back in the day. He got to go on a spin with Grandpa and honk the aaoohhgaa horn.
4th of July Fun!
For the past few years we have had a big 4th of July party at my parents place. It's a blast having lots and Fam and Friends together. One of the things we did was we played swimming pool baseball this year and it was a blast. Your bases are little pools and then for the home run you have to slide into the big pool. It became a little crazy but so much fun!
Mike was crazy with his slides!
Bridger's turn up for Bat.
Sliding into Home base!
Lake Fun!
Here's my awesome cousin Al kayaking by the shore.

Garrett and his Girfriend Hetty came out for the 4th too. We all went canoeing and we felt like we were going to tip the whole time because Bridger was moving all around. The water was like 30 degrees, so we didn't want to fall in.

Us in front of Cottonwood Lake. Isn't that view amazing?

Group shot with Hetty and Garrett and my Dad and my Mom. Garrett's always been like a big bro to me. It's really fun having him back closer and Hetty is the greatest girl!
TIMEOUT TIME!
We have just started doing timeouts with Bridger. He thinks there funny for some reason, and when he sits there he says "I funny" over and over, and he gives us this classic look. I always have to turn away from him when we count because otherwise I can't control myself from laughing.. Little stinker!!

7 comments:

Pond said...

Mike and Jamie!!! It looks like your family has been having quite a grand time! Slay on!

Dede said...

Great pictures Jamie.. you look so cute pregnant! Gotta love timeouts - Griffin has about 10 a day :) I think we need to come up with something a little more effective. Let me know if you find anything else that works!

Val, Matt, and Madison said...

Jami you are adorable! Looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun! Matt and I have been wanting to plan a trip up to visit your parents... he still talks about you guys all the time and how much fun he had back in the day. Let us know when you are going up sometime and we'll make it a trip! We would love to do a BBQ, go swimming or whatever. We keep saying we need to get together but haven't done it!

Jo said...

OH MY GOSH! He is FREAKING ADORABLE!! He looks just like a little MIKE! I love him already! I miss you guys so much. It looks like life is being quite beautiful. I'm so glad you found me!!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh timeouts are so hard. Lincoln does the SAME thing. Thinks it is SO hilarious, and then I can't stop laughing. It's a vicious cycle really!

Leslie said...

Ok I love that ou still have your Jeep and Bridger gets to drive it. I wish Steve still had his so Brighton could drive it!

Anonymous said...

holy cow! You guys have been super busy and having tons of fun!! It's fun to see the pics with everything you've been up to! Next time Tagen's in town we should try to get together! I would love to see you! When are you due?