Thursday, August 21, 2008

Update on Foster







Things are getting a little better with Foster. We had an amazing experience last night. We still hadn't held him, and I was just so sad... They did let us change his diaper and comb his hair every 3 hours, and thats about it! We had an amazing nurse that after we weighed him she surprised me and handed him to me and he stopped crying instantly and his Stats all went normal.. It was an emotional and wonderful experience. I snuggled and held him for an hour and he looked up at me and it was just a beautiful moment. His stats are looking better, and we're hoping he'll pull out of this all soon. We've now talked the nurses and doctors into letting us hold him a little bit each time..:)We love little Foster so much!

8 comments:

Tagen and Eric said...

I am so glad Foster is getting better. He is such a cutie. I can't wait to see him in a few weeks.

Stephenson and Katie said...

First off, Jami you look WAY too amazing! I cant believe you had a baby 3 days ago! Geez! I'm glad you were able to hold him, he's darling.

Dede said...

You really do look amazing Jam! I'm so happy that Foster is doing better. What a cute baby!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Foster!! He is ADORABLE!! I'm glad that he is doing better, and how is it that you just had a baby and are looking like a super model!! I'm totally jealous!!

whywalkwhenicanrun said...

So cute! I'm so glad he's doing better and that they finally let you hold him. It sounds like he just wanted his mommy. :)

Nick, Jess and Bridger said...

Foster is darling!! I can't believe I was talking to you at Costco and you had him so soon after! I was in labor for 22 hours with Bridge.. so I'm super jealous. Congrats on everything!

Pond said...

Congratulations you guys!!!
Sarah and I are so ready to have the baby. She's big and can't wait to hold our daughter.

Leslie said...

He is adorable Jamie and you look amazing! I have a gift for Foster so let me know when we can come visit;)