
Bridger has 2 new loves.. His Pink Baby Stroller, and his Teddy Ruxpin. I bought him the stroller last week because he loved playing with all of his friends strollers, but all I could find was a pink girly stroller, so Bridger has to bring this stroller everywhere now. To the grocery store, park, mountains, etc.. My Dad told us we had to get rid of it because it was gay looking, but my thoughts are whatever entertains him, don't ya think? and on to the Teddy Ruxpin.. We found that at my parents house this last weekend. It was mine when I was young. Bridger loves it so much, and so that comes along everywhere now too. We even had to bring it to Foster's Doctors appointment.. Oh boy..

Teddy going on the 4 wheeler

Teddy going down the slide
Foster 2 Months Old
Foster is getting quite chunky.. We took him to the Doc today and he couldn't believe how much he gained. He weighs !4 lbs 6 oz. and is in the 95th% for weight and height.
6 comments:
So funny! Griffin also loves strollers/babies and I figure it's good for him to develop his sensitive side :) That's great that Foster is growing so well!! I can't believe how different he looks... what a cutie.
Maybe Foster could go for Dad's record chubbyness of 27pounds at 3 months which caused Grandma Jean to have a Hernia. Bridger is just getting ready to be a dad, lets just hope he doesnt wear pink shirts, unless they are hot pink ofcourse.
So cute! I love the teddy ruxpin.. how could you not love it?!?! I can't believe how big Foster is!! They grow up way to fast.. you have two of the most adorable boys ever! The blessing day pics are darling!
Teddy Ruxpin...I always wanted one of those. I don't think there is anything wrong with the stroller. I am all for entertaining them!
Foster is cute. I hope we can do lunch the next time I am in Utah!
only a really manly man can pull off a pink stroller and look that cute.
Foster is a chubby butt. He is so dang cute. Briger is a nut. I love the pink stroller we take what we can get. It just means that Bridger will be a good dad.
Post a Comment