Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a Blessing!

Our sweet boy got a Wonderful Blessing from Mike this Sunday. It was a beautiful blessing, and we love Foster so much! Check out that soft and beautiful blanket that my sister made. Thanks Tag, and we missed you.
It feels so complete now that we have Foster in our family. We know we are very blessed.
Foster with his Aunt Erin and Uncle James.
Me and Foster with my Wonderful sister in laws...
My Awesome Cousin's Megan and Jessica with Gramps..
My dead sexy cousins Jordan and Laura!
Sweet Emma(She's Bridger's age) loves babies and she couldn't get enough of holding Foster.
Mike and Foster with Grandpa O!
The Whole Clan.. Thanks everyone for coming! We love you all!



FUN PICTURES OF THE WEEK

The boys with my Mom and Dad. Bridger talks all the time about Gramma and Papa..
I loved pulling out the Winter clothes this week.Check out that great Double Chin!
Ethan,Paige, and my friend Liz came and played this week with us. They obvisouly had some fun with the markers.
Sweet Paige actually started crawling for the 1st time at our house.. She really is a beautiful little girl. The boys had to get in the picture too:)
I had to capture sweet Bridge reading the Bookie of Morman(is what he calls it) He always has to have his own book when we read at night, and he pretends to read it like a Big Boy.
I have been pretty busy with having 2 kids now.. so I was feeding Foster and I heard Bridger rolling something down the hall, and then he walked in the room with his big juice carton and cup for me to pour, and he said Mommy I Thirrrsy..
Bridger's oxygen mask!(note: it's a breastpump)

8 comments:

The Walkers said...

Thanks for having us today! It was so fun to hang out with everybody. Foster is so dang cute! And you're right...we are dead sexy!

Melissa and Nate said...

I loved the update! Foster looks so big! I never got to see him at GNO, since he was sleeping the whole time! I love that first pic of him. What a special day. Congrats!

Jenny said...

Sounds like you are having fun. Two is an adjustment for sure!! Foster is so cute and getting big fast! I love blessing day, it is such a special time!

Liz said...

Foster has gotten soo big since even last week, its crazy. the pictures of your little family at the blessing turned out great. i hope you got the crayon off of bridger's table after ethan had fun with that too. let's get together this week.

Leslie said...

Darling little boys! And you look great, as always. I need to come over ASAP. I feel horrible.

Tagen and Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tagen and Eric said...

Looks like fun. I wish we could have been there. Sorry we missed it.

paige said...

i can't believe how big Foster is now he grew fast! what a little cutie! my favorite is the breast pump for oxygen- really how funny!
hope you guys are doing great!