Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN


Halloween was a blast. We had an Old Crazy Couple visit us(aka my Mom and Dad).. and they scared the crap out of Bridger. Bridger was a Dragon and Foster was Tigger. Mike and I were a 70's couple.
We 1st hit up the mall and Bridger ran from store to store getting all the candy and eating it along the way..

We then went to Hill Air Force Base Museum. Bridger was in Heaven looking at all the airplanes!
Foster was snoozing pretty much the whole time!



We then walked through the Spooky Museum..



Frightmare Fun

This is a pic before we were leaving. You can see in Bridgers face that he is so sad to leave.
Bridge loved the rides.
Bridger even did the big rides and loved them!
Aaahhhhh Scary!
Isn't Mike good lookin?????

6 comments:

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Your kids are so dang cute! Bridger is getting so Big! We need to get together soon!

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a fun Halloween! Your boys are so cute...can't wait to meet them!

Liz said...

we should have gone to frightmares with you, looks like fun. bridger is a daring little dude, i'm scared of those kind of rides. we are on to hang out any day, let me know.

Leslie said...

Those are some cute little boys! It seems like Foster is a great sleeper. I am so jealous. You guys look great

megs said...

it really looks like you guys had an AMAZING halloween!!!! Bridgie and Foster looked so cute! (I haven't come up with a nickname for Foster yet, but I am working on it!) I would love to have you guys over anytime... I will come up with a good meal too! miss ya!!!

Tagen and Eric said...

Fun! I love Bridger's and Foster's costumes. Wish we could be there. See ya soon.