My Mom and I and the 2 boys headed to Cali to go see Eric my brother in laws graduation.(Mike and my Dad had to work) Eric is now a Chiropractor Doctor! We left Friday night and came back Saturday night.. It was a little crazy with the 2 chillens because we forgot the stroller, my Mom has a broken arm, and we had to carry Chubba the Hut in his carseat and all our crap! Bridger was sooooo excited to fly on the airplane. The whole plane ride he kept saying. "Oooooh we so high and uh oh are we going to fall?"It was worth it though, we had a great time spending time with Eric's family, shopping, and eating at Inn & Out, and seeing Eric's hardwork and dedication through school finally come to an end, so he can do what he loves.
4 comments:
You are a brave women!!! And a strong one at that!( carring cute little Foster!)I barely make it to church without having a major freak out when Raynel is gone! And saddly he is gone a lot so that says a lot about my patience! I bet Tagen loved having you and your Mom there! Miss Ya girl! Let's get togther soon!
what a weekend! i am glad you were able to go support tagen and that will be nice to have her close again. it is too bad the men weren't there to lug the boys around. i love the picture of bridger on the ground.
Jami, you're the best, nice job on taking two little ones and a mom with a broken arm! Congrats to Tagen and Eric.
You are a trooper. I think I would have just said we can't make it. I am a wuss.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment