Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Aaahhh Chubby Babies...

I was laughing the other day about how both our boys have been pretty big babies. I had forgotten how chubby Bridger was until I looked at some old pics. So I thought I would share a few funny ones..

8 Months
Yes, Bridger is in a girls outfit(we can use this pic against him someday:) We were at my parents and we ran out of clothes and this is all they had!

My friends Sharlie, Raynel, and cute Cael came out to Jackson to visit us when we lived there.

He's got his Dad's Korean legs.. I loved squeezing those chubby thighs!

CUTE FOSTER
He's a big baby too, but quite a bit taller then Bridger was. He is 2 pounds heavier then Bridger was at his age.. Not to bad for a baby that was born almost a month early!

I love these boys! They grow up way to fast though...

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I thought Bailey was chubby, but she can't compete with little Bridger or Foster! Your boys are so cute! I love chubby babies too they are the best!

The Walkers said...

Love the bum shot. Is there anything cuter than chubby baby bum?

Liz said...

those are the cutest chubby babies ever.

Katy said...

They are so cute! I agree they grow up way too fast!

Sarah said...

The boys are getting so big! I love all the pics, they are so cute!

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Love the chubby babies! That was so fun when we came to jackson! We still talk about that trip all the time!