My sister had her sweet baby Paul on Wednesday. He is not doing very good.. Please pray for him and his parents. You can read the story and stay updated on him through this blog. http://paulthefighter.blogspot.com
Jami, I am Amanda Perin, a friend of Tagen's in San Leandro. I'm so sorry for everything your family is going through, we are praying for all of you. Many of us here in California would like to send money to the McEntire's, to help with expenses, and I thought I'd contact you to see if you thought it would be acceptable if we set up a donation site in their name?
I undertand that you are very pre-occupied, so please only answer when it is convenient. I can be reached at Joeperin9@aol.com Thank you, Amanda
1 comment:
Jami, I am Amanda Perin, a friend of Tagen's in San Leandro. I'm so sorry for everything your family is going through, we are praying for all of you.
Many of us here in California would like to send money to the McEntire's, to help with expenses, and I thought I'd contact you to see if you thought it would be acceptable if we set up a donation site in their name?
I undertand that you are very pre-occupied, so please only answer when it is convenient. I can be reached at Joeperin9@aol.com
Thank you,
Amanda
Post a Comment