Friday, August 21, 2009

Summertime Favorites!

Lots of rock throwing..
Freezing our arse's off at Jenny Lake!

Jackson Lake
Flying Kites
Running throwing sprinklers with friends!
Having a fun summer with cousins!
Shooting fireworks off every time we go too Wyoming..
Playing in waterfalls in southern Utah
Spending time with Mike's Grandparents and family
Groovin with my buddy Foster
Watching swing dancing at a family reunion..and laughing my butt off!!
Chillin with the best looking family ever!!

Sleeping out on the tramp
Awesome Mad Face..
Sweet Foster sleeping with his bear and blankie.
Yah Foster overcame his fear of the horses! Bridger laying for hours on the horses..
Bridger Flying
Being stuck in the camper because of rain, and coming up with great entertainment!
Exploring the outdoors..
Loving our hikes.
Bridger is lucky to have his name all over!

Hanging with my awesome parents at Jackson Lake!

Sandal tan lines..
We wish Summer could last forever!!...(but then again we would miss skiing and boarding:)

7 comments:

megs said...

I think you guys should just come over for dinner tomorrow night or something. Grandma was just talking about foster and how he must be running around like crazy by now! miss you guys!

mommy said...

Every time I look at your blog I get jealous - you guys are always off doing something fun!!

sarah jane said...

I love your pictures. Your family is beautiful. Plus, it looks like you had a awesome summer

The Walkers said...

What a great post. You guys are movers and shakers. It was so fun to see you guys the other night. Have fun in Jackson. Zoo? Tuesday?

Leslie said...

You guys do such fun things!

megs said...

I thought you were invited... grams said you couldn't come because you were Wyoming getting your car fixed (which by the way, I was sorry to hear... since you already lost the money the first time around). But, I was so sad you couldn't come. We took emma and abby across the river on the zip line and I just know Bridger would have loved it. Hopefully we can go again next summer and you will be able to come!

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Jami I know I tell you this all the time but really have the cutest little family! Those boys are so dang cute! It was fun to see you the other day... lets get together again soon!