Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kids say the cutest things!

Place: Home and starting family night..

Mom(me)- Bridger do you know who our Prophet is?

Bridger- Yeah Mom.. It's Uncle Eric!

laughing....

Mom(me)-No, really do you know our Prophets name for our church?

Bridger- SpiderMan!!!


Place: Driving in the car

Bridger- Mom I want to git a rocket..

Me- That would be so fun Bridge

Bridger- Yeah I want to fly the rocket up to the sky and go to Heaven to see baby Paul and give him a hug..

Me- crying..

5 comments:

Dede said...

That is precious Jami! Griffin is also into saying things he wants to get. gotta LOVE this age!! Hope you guys are doing well and that we get to see you sometime soon.

Jenny said...

That is so cute! Kids really do say the funniest things at times. Other times they shock and say things you would not expect them too.

Tagen and Eric said...

I love Bridge. Sometimes kids remind us what we truly need to focus on in life. One day Bridger will get to see his cousin Paul and give him a hug. Just keep reminding him of that even when he is in his teens.

Sharlie and Raynel said...

I love your cute mom too! She always has the best stories... I want a copy og her book! LOL but really I do!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! You guys have been busy- hope that life is going well! :)