Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mom's just can't get sick!

The last 3 weeks have been pretty miserable for me health wise.. I've been pretty sick, and have finally found a doctor that is hopefully fixing things...but here are few great things that have happened while i've been pretty out of it..

Bridge markered all over himself and had fun with mascara and makeup all over his face

Foster got so tired he fell asleep while eating..

Last but not least this story is pretty great...
Here's how it went:
Let Foster run naked to air out
came back and picked him up
noticed poop on his leg
oh NO!
went to room noticed poop smooshed all over carpet
Oh Crap!!
cleaned and santized whole house and foster
went to get jammies in room and found 2 piles of poop in drawer
realized foster had the time of his life with his poopie..
laughed and cried at the same time
get a knock at the door
hometeacher came unexpected
visited with hometeacher while smelling poop
Yep it was an awesome day!! I can now laugh about it because it's now over!
Thanks to all my awesome friends and family that have helped me out..and a huge Shoutout to the 2 Dr's in our fam- Eric and Scott- Thanks so much!

4 comments:

Dede said...

Oh no Jam! I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick! That's the worst... I hope you are feeling better and get things "worked out" :) Glad you can laugh about it now - your pictures are great! Foster is honestly the best boy.

Jenny said...

Hope you feel better soon. It really is tough to be sick when you are a mom. You still have little ones to take care of and no one to take care of you!

The poop everywhere would have made me puke everywhere!

megs said...

I have been sooo happy to see you a lot while we have been older also!!!! I hope that you are doing better and will be 100% soon!!!

We love you and your little family a lot! come vist whenever!

Camille said...

Being sick while kids are well is the worst! I am so sorry, but glad to hear you are doing better. I've been potty training and I understand about the #2. The only place that should ever be is in the toilet. Yuck.