Monday, October 5, 2009

Horray for Fall!

Bridger with his cousin Tristan at the pumpkin patcb
This place was really fun. They have lots to do for kids, and heavenly kettle corn!


Foster in corn kernals

Our awesome neighbors came. Gary just got his appendix taken out and went down this huge slide anyways.

We went on a wagon ride in to a huge pumpkin patch and everyone could pick and cut a pumpkin. It was really fun.


BUDS
I love when they are best buddies and play together. If only it could happen more often...

ZOOOOOOO
You should all go to the zoo and see the cute babies. There are a ton to see right now!

On a side note:(which I'm sure many of you don't care, but i need for my record)

Horray for Foster! He is now offically weaned, and is finally sleeping through the night!! I know, I know.. Crazy! You would think this would've been sooner.. But it's been a long and crazy process, and I know most of it was my fault because I'm a pushover and Foster LOVES to nurse!. The antibotic and medicine I have been taking has basically made me quit cold turkey, which was probably good! Otherwise Foster may have been 10 before i finally quit! j/k not really!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Fun times. I love the pumpkin patch! Hope you are feeling better!

allison wright said...

jami i sure hope you are feeling better. i love your little family. great fall pictures

Liz said...

i love bridger's biggest smile. he's such a happy boy. and seriously foster sleeping through the night is worth a post all on it's own!!! hope you had a happy anniversary

Leslie said...

Congrats on Foster! There is nothing better than a full nights rest. It was so good to see you the other night!