Friday, October 23, 2009

Going on a WHERE-PLANE!


well BRIDGE left us today to go on a WHERE PLANE!
(that's what he calls an airplane)
i told him about it yesterday(big mistake!), that
PAPA and GAMMA were going to come pick him up in the morning and take him to WYOMING.
so ALL day yesterday he kept trying to FALL ASLEEP so it would be morning.
FINALLY it was morning.
i took him to the airport, and they SURPRISED him that he was going on the AIRPLANE!
i've never seen a bigger SMILE in my life.
he said, "Mom, BRIDGER(he still talks 3rd person) fly on a WHERE PLANE!!"
BYE

6 comments:

Jenny said...

What a fun trip for Bridger! I need to let Sammy do that sometime for sure!

mommy said...

Awesome! I bet he'll have a blast.

megs said...

I am so glad bridger had fun at the airport! I tried to work my magic to give them semi good seats... and your dad a little more room, especially since was sick :(

I love to hear that the little ones ask about me. He was probably remembering rolling down the hill at Kathy's he could have done that ALL day long!

Liz said...

i'm sure he had the best time, who wouldn't?

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Your parents are such fun grandparents... can't believe how big Bridger is getting! CUTE!

Katy said...

Jamie, we would love to go the zoo anytime or just get together. When is a good time for Tagen?