Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dear Dog,

You just showed up one morning.
We thought you were so cute the first day.
You've now been around for 4!
We're getting a little worn out...
You bark constantly.
You only answer to Bernie.
You lick all your food.
You lift your leg and pretend to pee in the house.
You want to go on walks all day...
Dear Dog,
Can you please return back to cute Bridger??

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Pretty cute dog. I would miss Bridger too!

Samantha has mysteriously been replaced by Tinkerbell. Kids are so creative.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute!

Leslie said...

Ok that is hilarious!

Tell Sarah congrats on the baby boy and thanks for letting me know!

Jenny said...

P.s. I hope that you get feeling better soon! Happy Thanksgiving!

megs said...

well... I guess we have a new dog in the family. But i hope bridger comes home soon!

Really that is so cute... but i bet it is getting a little annoying.. haha. I am going to try to come up on thursday before everyone lesves Kathy's, so I hope to see you on thursday!

The Walkers said...

Daryll Filbun.....Toshiba.....Uncle Norm......J.C.......Taylor Swift.......Lorena Bobbitt......ha ha ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

lol.. cute!

Tagen and Eric said...

Bridger cracks me up. I love you guys.

Liz said...

i love that he plays the Wii? even though he's a dog, what a funny kid.