Those little chocolates are awesome... but it is the big cadburry eggs that hold my heart, and it has been such a difficult thing to not buy and eat them as they are now everywhere! Wish we could still be there to easter egg hunt with you guys this season!!!
I had some of those small cadbury eggs at school in Cali and my friend from Wisconsin had a few and said: "These things are better than crack!" I wouldn't know, but that quickly became their nickname and oh, how did a bag end up in our shopping cart? They must have slipped.
Cadbury eggs are the best! I could eat a whole bag in 5 minutes and then wash it down with a cold diet coke. Let's get together soon! I could use some maverick cookies!
5 comments:
Now I am dreaming too! I LOVE those little chocolates they are the best!
Those little chocolates are awesome... but it is the big cadburry eggs that hold my heart, and it has been such a difficult thing to not buy and eat them as they are now everywhere! Wish we could still be there to easter egg hunt with you guys this season!!!
Jamie, I love your blog. I got it off of Nikki's. You have the most adorable family. I hope you're feeling well. I'll keep you in my prayers.
I had some of those small cadbury eggs at school in Cali and my friend from Wisconsin had a few and said: "These things are better than crack!" I wouldn't know, but that quickly became their nickname and oh, how did a bag end up in our shopping cart? They must have slipped.
Cadbury eggs are the best! I could eat a whole bag in 5 minutes and then wash it down with a cold diet coke. Let's get together soon! I could use some maverick cookies!
Post a Comment