
spending time with family

i was able to have a day alone.
While my awesome sister and her hubby watched the kiddos.
i even watched a little oprah, sat down with a diet coke and swedish fish,
and did pilates with the old lady Mari Winsor..
Thanks Mrs. Winsor for having an old lady workout dvd that i can do!
Thanks Tagen and Eric for loving my kiddos and for a little time alone!

Foster bringing me fingernail clippers with excitment,
and him just loving every second of it.
Really, what kid likes to have his fingernails clipped?

Catching my kiddo's sneaking in the freezer for a popsicle.

Foster has an obsession with towels..
He loves to put them on his head.
He's also a good helper.
thanks Fosty

i love when my boys play together

Bridger telling me that he wants to go see
baby Paul's grave(isn't the headstone beautiful?)
and give him his favorite
BATMAN CARD
and
Foster setting the
HEARTS up with care.

Knowing that WE WILL see baby Paul again someday.
and
That he is with
Jesus, Heavenly Father,
and
my Grandma..
that makes me SMILE

PLAYING ROCK BAND with GREAT NEIGHBORS
3 comments:
i love reading your blog jamie, the boys are getting so big! i love readin about foster & thinking, kiera does that too, kiera loves that too, etc! its so fun keeping up with you guys!
Yes I agree your blog is always so fun to look at. I think you need to print it out before you get too behind.Thanks for letting us come over and play rockband we had a blast even though Gary wasn't at his best. Love you guys Oh yes and the cadbury chocolate eggs are amazing I have already gone through a bag by myself! I know I am a bad lady for this that is why I need to exercise more!
Hi Jami, we were up at Paul's grave after a meeting yesterday and noticed the cute hearts you put around it. Thank You! Will you tell Bridger that we know how much he loves his Batman cards so it must be huge for him to give one to Paul. We noticed Foster left his mark by leaving two bite marks in one of the hearts as well:) Awesome! Drop the kids off anytime, we always have a blast.
Post a Comment