Bridge woke us all up and turned on all the lights in the house at 4 AM.
He said he was trying to find his costume!
Both Mike and I were a little out of it,
and said go back to sleep kid!
Mike went and checked on him and he was sitting on the couch.
A few minutes later. He showed up in our room, and I noticed he had freezing cold feet. I thought, oh gosh i wonder if we didn't turn the heater up.
The next morning I asked him where he ended up finding his costume, and he said.
"oh outside by the trampoline!"
I about died!
"Bridger we don't go outside in dark by ourselves!"
He said, "Oh Mom I was fine. I saw 1 car and it just drove on by!"
Oh this kid....
1 comment:
that is the funniest story. i would want to be in costume all the time too if i had such cool costumes.
Post a Comment