Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh FoSteR

Oh how i love this little face..
Our Foster is a one of kind.
He is constantly climbing, jumping, running naked, shaking his bum bum, sneaking in cupboards(and breaking them off), doing somersaults, and whatever else he can do to make my heart jump.
but
He also will stop and give me hugs and smooches, tell me he wuv's me, ask me to sing him to sleep, loves to hold babies, rock out, make Mike and I laugh until we cry.
Fost(and of course Bridge) are the loves of our lives..


Well last week he had a bad fall.
He jumped off the back of our couch and smacked his mouth on the windowsill.
It automatically bleed like crazy.
He only cried for a minute because that is Foster..
but when we opened his mouth we couldn't find one of his front teeth, so we figured he swallowed it.
We took him into the dentist and they did an xray(the one above), and found that the front tooth was shoved all the way up into his gums, and the other front tooth broke off.
-
-

The night before his surgery. Bridger decided to pick Foster up and carry him. He tripped and fell. Foster's head hit into the corner of the vent.. It got cut and it bleed like crazy. Really.. It was a bad week for our little Fost.

-
We took him in the next morning to get his teeth taken out, and with a new cut on the back of his head..
They gave him oral sediation to knock him out for the surgery, and it did the opposite affect.
He went crazy and mad, he wouldn't stop screaming and hitting.
It was horrible.
The doctor said he had never seen that happen.
So after 2 hours we decided to take him on a drive.
He finally fell asleep, so i took him and had to hold him the whole time.
He was out for the first 5 minutes and then he woke up 1/2 way through the surgery.
I about passed out watching.
He started screaming and freaking out.
-
-
Needless to say.
I'm glad it's over.
He is going to be our Tennesee boy..
Toothless until he is 7 years old!
but still the cutest little kid in the world.

5 comments:

Dede said...

Oh Jami! I'm so sorry you & foster had to go through that. Poor little guy, glad he's ok.

Unknown said...

Poor Guy, and poor mom! That is no fun for anyone. Glad he is ok though!Miss you guys!

Gary and Bree said...

My goodness woman! I didn't know he had a rough surgery too. Poor bud it's a good thing he is tough as nails! You are right though, he is still cute as a button with or without those two front teeth. I think it gives him a bit of character!

Liz said...

i love that little face too and that none of this slows the little guy down.

Leslie said...

OH my gosh Jam. I can't believe that. Poor guy. I think I have crazy kid stories but thats a good one. Brighton got her head stuck in a chair last week and the fireman and policeman had to come and saw it apart.
Let's get the wild banchees together soon.