Our special little guy came to us on June 21st!
I started feeling labor pains Tuesday night.
We took the boys on a walk to see the goats and i could barely walk around..
I stayed up all night timing the contractions and we decided to go in around 3:30 in the morning.
Our awesome neighbor Emily come over and stayed with the boys, until my mom got there.

It was such an awesome experience.. I lucked out with an amazing nurse Kathy!

i got my glorious epidural and then they broke my water quickly after. I soon realized that the epidural only worked on 1 side! It was too late. I was already fully ready and pushed 2 times and our special baby boy Brody came!!
He was 7 pds 9 oz, and 21 inches long.

Here's my doctor Dr. Bierer, and another great nurse.

Here's our sweet boy

Brother's came to visit and they were soooo excited!! The week before Bridger kept asking me non stop.. "Mom, why haven't you gone to the hospital yet to get my brother out??" You should hurry mom.. I want to play super hero's with him.."
Foster had quite a tantrum at the hospital.. I think he realized that now he is a middle child!

THey loved watching Brody's first diaper change with the Tar poop..

Brody has long feet, big hands and lots of hair!

One happy brother!!!!
5 comments:
JAMIE! He is SO beautiful! Way to go! And WOW- you look SO awesome! Man...no fair! Way to go. Your family is absolutely beautiful. You are so awesome.
Yeah you looked great after having a baby! That first picture was so precious!! Love your family. Hope all is well- Bree
Congratulations on another beautiful baby boy!
Congratulations Jamie!! Love that first photo. He is darling just like your other boys! Hope you are getting some sleep and adjusting to 3 :) Would love to meet him sometime soon! xoxo
Congrats jamie. He is a beautiful boy!
Post a Comment