Sunday, May 27, 2012

MoTher's

How Lucky I am to have such an awesome mom..
She is so stinkin funny. Has the craziest stories to tell.
She is thoughtful.
She knows how to make anyone laugh.
She doesn't mind if she sticks things up her nose,
 or sings a mexican frito song at the top of her lung. She just wants you to be happy!
She taught me to love everyone no matter how different they may be.  
She taught me to be happy in your own skin.
I chat with her daily about anything and everything.


This is how we really are!
Oooh How greatful I am to have these 3 funny boys...
I  thank my Father in Heaven daily.
These boys make my life full of happiness.
It's defiantly not easy.
 Dealing with tantrums, and worrying about what the new crazy stunt Foster tries.
but
I couldn't imagine doing anything else.
I enjoy waking up to Bridger's gigantic smile and cuddles. and Foster's grumpy face asking for Hot Cocoa, and Brody's giggles, and needing Milk still in the middle of the night.(1 more month people and then I'm done nursing!!)

I sometimes find myself not laughing things off as much. and being so serious..
I don't want to be like that.
I want to laugh things off more.
Enjoy each day, and not worry so much about a clean house.
Enjoy the fingerprints all over and play, play, play!
I love you boys..
More then you will every know
.(when you become a parent you will know the love)

Onto to the best news ever!!!
My sister is Pregnant!!
Everytime I think about it I cry and smile.
You both are going to be amazing parents.
THanks for being the greatest Aunt and Uncle to our boys, even through your pain.
Love you!


2 comments:

Gary and Bree said...

Love that your back bloggin! Love the pic of u and your mom, and so happy that your sis is preggers! Yay!

Jenny said...

You and your mom are awesome! Happy Mother's Day!

Congrats to Tagen! That is awesome news!!!