My mom flew down to visit from Wyoming for a couple days. We had so much fun! My Dad was supposed to drive and meet us, but he got stuck with the winter storm warning. We defiantly missed him!There is so much snow up in Jackson that my parents got snowed into there house a couple weeks ago, and had to snow shoe out of there house at 5:00 AM, and hike about a mile to the main road. Now that is country living! Bridger just loves his Grandma and Grandpa so much! He is quite spoiled.. I'm so greatful that I have such great and fun parents!
2 comments:
Yay for Grandma MJ!!! He is lucky to have such an awesome grandma!! Tell your mom hi! I'm glad she got to come and visit! Super cute picture!
Ahhh I love your mom... good times at the Parker's house back in the day!! Well next year I'll send your hubby with mine to the bull riding cause it is SO not my thing! Can't wait to see ya on Wednesday!
Post a Comment