Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Only in Wyoming!!


Now this is why I miss Wyoming! No one has a care in the World out there. You could be a cowboy, hippie, granola, farmer, preppie(not many there), redneck, skater, or whatever you would like to be, and no one cares! It really is the greatest place.. Mike and I saw this car driving down the road out there, and we both just laughed so hard and said "Only in Wyoming". You gotta love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Man Jami- When Jason and I lived in Missouri for a year right after we both finished grad school, there were people with RIFLES just propped on a rack behind the front seats......

Leslie said...

Oh I love it! I seriously think I am going to put one on my car. I guess I need to shoot a deer first.

Hey...I have been trying to track your phone number down to get your address. Will you send me your address to my email: lesthehesh@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Jami! It's Marilee! HOw the heck are ya??? You need to talk Tago into doing a blog! I got your link off of Neff's page... It's so fun to see what's been going on in your life... you have a super cute little boy! Please tell your family hi!! I miss talking to your mom all the time and I really wish that Tag and I stayed in touch better!! I'm adding you to my links.. hope you don't care!!